Friday, November 4, 2016

My second city on my proper vacation was Copenhagen (København), Denmark.

My second city on my proper vacation was Copenhagen (København), Denmark. I had a WONDERFUL time there, visiting museums, going for walks along the water, and trying not to spend all of my money on Danish designed items.

Here, I get to show off my love of mineral pigments used to make Danish buildings so festive, and try not to obsess over the minimal, clean lines of posh Danish clothes. (I'm not a clothes horse, but Copenhagen made me fear I could become one.)

Note to self: I'm not accustomed to being blond yet, but being blond in Copenhagen made people assume that I am a (middle aged) Dane (despite not looking Danish at all). I had many moments of incomprehension, because even if I spoke English, they didn't really believe I wasn't capable of speaking Danish. Ooops.

#copenhagen #København #Denmark
https://goo.gl/photos/KNy5V4H7BUk4UwJY9