Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Weekend in North Hollywood and Los Angeles

My dear friend Kyle was on my weekly social calendar last year, but fled early this year to the sunnier climate of Los Angeles for his next chapter in life. He found a great apartment, and invited me to visit for a weekend of chatting, eating, visiting botanical gardens at their spring peak, eating more, and driving through wealthy neighborhoods while questioning the tastes of the super-rich.

I enjoyed my first ever visits to Griffith Observatory, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, and so many other places. It was great fun!

I didn't take as many photos as you would expect. Though more of roses than you could reasonably expect from me.

I now have to spend much more mental energy contemplating landscaping with cycads, and uplighting.

2019.04 Burbank and Beyond, CA

44 new photos · Album by A. Elizabeth Graves